- Tuesdays from 15th January until 5th March 2013 at 12 noon, Course of lectures on Aesthetics, the Aula, Blackfriars Hall Oxford.
Eight lectures in all. The topics are:
1. The idea of beauty.
2. The idea of the aesthetic.
3. The concept of art.
4. The nature of representation.
5. The nature of expression.
6. Form and content.
7. Art and morality.
8. Judgment and criticism.
2pm Graduate Seminar, held in Beaumont Street, Faculty of Philosophy, Oxford.
- Thursday 21st February. Talk to students, the Politics Society, Peterhouse College, Cambridge.
- Monday 25th February. Talk to students, the Cerebus Society, Balliol College Oxford.
- Monday 11th March - Thursday 25th April, Visiting Professor, University of St Andrews. Two lectures per week, Mondays and Thursdays.
- Wednesday 3rd April. Groningen Institute of Philosophy (GRIPH), University of Groningen, Utrecht, Holland. 3rd Annual Lecture.
- Saturday 4th May, Keynote address, Annual Civitas Meeting, Vancouver, British Colombia, Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre May 3 - 5, 2013, Vancouver
- Sunday 5th May, Public Talk on Beauty organized by Redeemer Pacific College. Downtown Vancouver, tickets will be available to purchase.
- Tuesday 7th May, Bigham Young University, Salt Lake City, 'Scientism and Culture' Wheatley Institution, Vancouver.
- Friday 5th July – Monday 8th July Prague, Czech Republic
- Tuesday 9th July – Friday 12th July Brno, Czech Republic
- 15 - 17 September 2013, Forum 2000 Prague